Amazingly nutritious date and dry fruits barfi which is sugarless. I know barfi and sugarless doesn’t get along. But this is seriously the best sugarless barfi I ever had.
It’s a best fix for your sweet tooth when you crave for something delicious after a scrumptious meal.
- Dates chopped – 2 cups
- Walnuts chopped-1/2 cup
- Cashewnuts chopped- 1/2 cup
- Almond – 1/2 cup
- Dry coconut – 1/2 cup
- Pistachios – 2 tablespoons
- Chironji – 2 tablespoons
- Poppy seeds – 2 tablespoons
- Nutmeg powder – 1 tablespoon
- Small cardamom – 6-7
- Ghee – 2 tablespoons
- In a pan heat ghee, add poppy seeds and cardamom seeds.
- Add chopped dates and chopped nuts (all except pistachios)
- After 15 minutes the dates will start becoming soft and will blend with the nuts.
- Put little butter on hand, pressing down a little mix up, pack and make cylindrical roll. In a plate put chopped pistachios, roll the dates cylinder on it.
- Wrap the cylinder in silver foil and refrigerator for 2 hours. After 2 hrs it will be set.
- Remove the dates cylinder from the silver foil and chop round pieces